The Fifth Hope Conference

Friday, July 09, 2004

We're here.

We arrived at HOPE around 12pm or so. Sorry I haven't updated, it's just that there has been so much stuff to mess around with. We set up the repeater on frs channel 4 quiet code 20 and advertised it. It seems that people have been using it and the repeater itself seems to have a pretty good range from where we're at in the Hotel Pennsylvania. We have a ton of pictures but I'm going to have to post them tonight before I go to bed. I have given out the password to my fellow attendees so you might see some posts from other people on here. Hopefully, but not likely. There is a "1984" propaganda theme to the entire event which I will demonstrate in the pictures when I post them. Now I'm going to don my arm band which acts as an event pass and go and see tonight's Keynote speaker, Kevin Mitnick

1 Comments:

  • I'm the kind of hombre who loves to taste radical stuff. Right now I'm manufacturing my personal photovoltaic panels. I am making it all alone without the aid of my men. I am using the net as the only way to acheive this. I stumbled upon a very brilliant website that explains how to build photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for building photovoltaic panels.

    I'm not sure bout how precise the data given there is. If some people over here who have experience with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I'd really value it, cauze I really enjoy [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

    Tnx for reading this. You people rock.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 17, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home